Saturday, September 8, 2007

Middle Name Meme!!!

Whats your name mean????

I've been tagged by my friend Jenny at Prairie Farmeress for this meme. Fortunately I have a short middle name! Here are the rules: RULES: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
My middle name is Lou. Our Mama's name was Lue, so I was sorta named after her and her Aunt ;). Here goes~~~~
L= Love and laughter, I hope to have plenty to share and have as I get older.
O= Outgoing. I hope to continue to be outgoing, and never meet a stranger.
U= Understanding, I hope to be understanding of people and try not to judge them by any standards. We need to look in peoples hearts, not at their appearance.
People can and do change, not always the way we want:But , God knows what he's doing.
I'm supposed to tag 3 people for this.1 for every letter in my name ;)
But I don't always go by the rules...LOL. Ask my family.
Anyone wants to do this, drop me a line so I can come read yours. It was fun trying to think up what I wanted on here. Try it, you might like it!!!!
Have wonderful weekend everyone, and God bless you all.
Donna

7 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I just posted mine too, Sister. :-)

Hope to see you Monday.

Love and hugs,

Joe

Granny said...

Just told Diane my middle name is Elizabeth.

That's not fair.

Susie said...

Fun meme Donna, but I would never share my middle name! I know why I was given it, but still don't like it!
:)

Aunt Jenny said...

I will do this one tomorrow Donna..it was fun to see yours!!

Karen H. said...

Hello Donna,

Hope you had a great weekend. I was busy here. It rained most of the weekend tho. I use my maiden name as my middle name because I don't like my actual middle name. I am a Methodist (married a Methodist) but was raised a Southern Baptist also. Guess, I'll go for now.

Take care,
Karen H.

Jess said...

Hey just posted mine, and loved reading yours...hope to see you soon! Miss YOU!!!!

Anita said...

Great answers!
I already did this, but you can read mine... lol
http://prairiedreams.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-meme.html