Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A meme got it over at Dianes....

I give you....The Unnamed Meme!


In your entire life, have you ever...

gone on a blind date? no way, I had enough problems with the ones I could see,

skipped school? yes and got caught too.

watched someone die? More people than I want to think about family : my Daddy in December 2004 and my Mama in April 2005. All from cancer.my FIL and MIL and my hubbys aunt.

been to Canada? No, but I've been close.

been to Mexico? no

been to Florida? no

been on a plane? yes and I loved it.

been lost? Literally, no. Spiritually, yes. But now I'm found, thank God.

been on the opposite side of the country?I've been up to the great lakes and out to Pennsylvania.

gone to Washington, DC? Nope.

swam in the ocean? nope

had your booze taken away by the cops? no never, besides that, they have their own.

lettered in a high school sport? high schools have sports? learn something new everyday ;)

cried yourself to sleep? Yes, but it's been a long time.

played cops and robbers?lots and lots of times.

played dolls? Yes,but I'D RATHER play cowboys and Indians, Wheres my guns???

recently colored with crayons? It's been a while,

sang Karaoke? Uh, no.

paid for a meal with coins only? Many times in my life.

done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Oh, yeah. Who hasn't?

cheated on an exam? Not that I recall.

made prank phone calls? Nope.

laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yeah, and still don't like it.

caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes, but its been a while.

danced in the rain? Yep, and had mud fights too,

written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes.

been kissed under the mistletoe? yep lots of fun!!!

watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Many, many times.

been arrested? heck no!

blown bubbles? Oh, yeah, with Luci a few weeks ago.

gone ice-skating. Uh, NO. I had enough trouble roller skating

been skinny dipping outdoors? Yep, a time or two.

had a nickname? my grampa called me skeeter and his friends called me donny,

been to Africa? Um, no. If theres something over there that belongs to me please send it.

eaten cookies for dinner? I'm sure I have, but I can't remember when..

been on TV? never

stolen any traffic signs? never

been in a car accident? Yes Daddy was driving...got my nose broke..


What is your....

mother's name? Jessie Lurene

favorite drink? Tropicana pink lemonade.

favorite alcohol? Asti,by Martini and Rossi, white wine. Or straight vodka,with water chaser. Haven't drank in years.

birthplace? Jonesboro arkansas

favorite vacation spot? Gunner Pool in The Ozark Mountains.

favorite salad dressing? Ranch, Italian.

favorite pie? pecan

favorite number? 4

favorite movie? days of thunder,lonesome dove,dances with wolves.

favorite holiday? Christmas, of course.

favorite food? just about everything, mostly Chinese.

favorite day of the week? Any day that I wake up able to get up and go.

favorite brand shampoo?suave coconut, or head and shoulders extreme clean.

favorite toothpaste? Colgate Complete, peppermint.crest extra whitening mint.

favorite smell? I have so many,clean sheets after drying outside. cakes baking.A clean house after a good airing out.


Do you have any...

tattoos? 2 tattoo.

body piercings? Ears, 3 times.

Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 1, 4 door. 2 pickup trucks.

What do you do to relax? Crochet or read or sew.

How do you see yourself in 10 years? older and trimmer I hope.Maybe do a little traveling.


Have a blast with this, it's not too hard.It really rakes over some old memory's.
God bless and keep you safe. Donna.

4 comments:

Diane J. said...

Hey, Sis, glad you decided to do this one. I've got another one to do soon, but I'm too pooped to do it tonight, so maybe I'll get to it Wednesday.

Love you, hope to see you again soon. :o)

Joe

Jess said...

Hey aunt donna...fun to read. Hope all is well with you guys...tell Luci to come stay the night soon!
Love you

Anita said...

One of my nicknames when I was little was Skeeter... I think it came from my name - Anita->Nita->Neeter->Skeeter... lol

Greeneyes said...

Good answers , love the sense of humor!
nuff problems with the ones you could see LOL!!!!!

Hope your well and taking care,
and all is well in your part of the world .

Greeneyes